Aroma Retail's Hot Apple Pie and Other Thanksgiving Scents
This year has been difficult for certain. However, with Thanksgiving soon upon us (as well as the end of the year finally in sight), it’s the perfect time to look past the hardships of 2020 and toward the good we have in our lives. To make it even more fun, I’m going full Aroma Retail on this and basing my thankful list around Aroma Retail's Hot Apple Pie and other Thanksgiving scents!
This year, I’m grateful for:
- The amazing trips I’ve taken in the past and how a simple smell can bring me right back there in my memories (like Bellagio’s Blue Ice in Las Vegas or The Leaf Spring at the Marriot in London at Grosvenor Square)
- The ability to still get a workout when I can squeeze it into my schedule and how good it makes me feel. Especially when I can pump up my workout with the new invigorating Energy fragrance!
- The Great Pumpkin fragrance, which I confess, is my favorite fall scent, with notes of cinnamon, winter jasmine, and cedar. It immediately transforms my home into the feel-good happy warmth of the holidays. No matter what the weather is like outside. #FloridaGirl
- All the compliments I get from people when they walk into my house and tell me how amazing it smells.
- How familiar scents like the Pomegranate and Sage fragrance immediately recall all those wonderful Thanksgivings spent among family even if it’s not possible to spend it together this year.
- The extra time I’ve had at home with my cat and how my fabulous scent machine lets me love her without having her smells take over the house (no offense to my adorable little Ink!)
- All the family time this year has afforded us and how it’s let our creativity soar with fun projects to keep us busy, especially with the Creativity Fragrance infusing our ideas with the sweet musk scents we love so much.
- Aroma Retail's Hot Apple Pie always makes my house smell like I’m baking something decadent…even when I’m not. Because, seriously, I had to stop baking… #OurLittleSecret #AllTheSmellsWithoutTheCalories
- The vibrant fruity and citrusy notes of the Happy fragrance in our Mood collection are the perfect mood boost when I’m starting to feel a little stir-crazy.
- Traveling away from home but still smelling like home with the new travel scent machine—I love this so much!
- When spring comes, I know I’ll be refilling my scent machine with Social House Bright Sunshine Fragrance, which is one of my personal favorites. It’s a clean, citrusy, floral scent that brightens up the whole house.
- How much fun it is to take the fragrance test! It’s such a treat to find out what fragrance is recommended based on five quick clicks. I also am so grateful for the blotters, so I can try a scent before I buy it. I think I’ve bought them all at some point. LOL #SorryNotSorry
- The Happy Holidays fragrance will be going in my scent machine next month and pairs so well with putting up decorations in anticipation of a fun-filled holiday season. The sweet cinnamon scent puts my head and my heart right where they need to be.
I hope you’ve also been able to find a little extra joy in your lives with the amazing fragrance lineup from Aroma Retail throughout this last year. What are some things you’re grateful for? Feel free to share!
Everyone stay safe and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!