Draw New Customers and Reduce Unpleasant Odors With a Bar or Nightclub that Smells Energizing and Fun!
Scenting for Bars/Nightclubs
Your guests and employees are going to smell your bar or nightclub – it’s unavoidable. If you’re not managing how it smells, something else is.
Common malodors that are solved by scenting bars/nightclubs include the following:
- Cigarette smoke
- Furniture and carpet odor
- Garbage odor
- Restroom odor
- Prep area or kitchen odor
- Body odor
These types of malodors cannot be resolved with cleaning solutions alone without smelling like an institution, which is where Aroma Retail helps the Bar and Nightclub Industry.
Scenting for bars/nightclubs is done for many reasons:
- A scented bar or nightclub is more immersive and seductive, even with the lights on.
- Increased revenue from guests staying longer, coming back more often, and upgrading by creating a better first impression and more immersive experience with scenting.
- Increased socializing and joy among guests, and productivity from employees, because everyone has a better mood in a great smelling club.
- Without scenting, your bar and nightclub design and décor are incomplete and just doesn’t feel right.
Facts to consider about the impact of scenting for bars and nightclubs:
- Décor is not the first thing your guests and employees notice when they walk through your door – it’s the smell.
- People are 100% more likely to remember what they smell in bars and nightclubs vs what they see, hear or touch.
- Research indicates a 40% improvement in mood when exposed to a pleasing scent, which is critical to increasing socializing and decreasing fights.
- In a study conducted by Samsung, shoppers increased shopping time by 25% and visited 3x more sections when exposed to aromas, which indicates longer visits and higher return rates for bars and nightclubs.
- The amount of money gambled in the scented slot machine areas of participating Las Vegas casinos was 45% greater than the dollars spent gambling in the unscented areas, indicating a higher call-rate in bars and nightclubs.
- A national health club chain’s guests reported feeling more sustained natural highs from their workouts in scented facilities, another indicator for increased productivity from fast-paced employees.
- People recall smells with a 65% accuracy after a year, which indicates happier memories for guests of bars and nightclubs.
Bar/Nightclub Scenting Recommendations
- Cromwell’s Allure Noire
- Book Store
- Country Club
- Crystal’s Black Orchid
- SLS Fragrance
- Black Tea & Fig – Resort Collection