Customer Service Policy
Customer service is a top priority at Aroma Retail. All Aroma Retail customers will be treated promptly and respectfully without regard to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, language proficiency, social or economic status.
- Staff members are responsible for providing the best customer service possible and are empowered to make decisions that will ensure the best experience for each customer while balancing the needs of the individual with the overall needs of Aroma Retail customers, employees, and the business.
- Customer requests can be made by email at [email protected] or by phone at 702-780-7370. When answering the phone, an Aroma Retail employee will identify him or herself and the department in which (s)he works.
- Staff will assist customers in person at our Las Vegas location, by appointment only, to the extent possible without infringing on the service needs of other customers, and without affecting our operations, production, and fulfillment commitments.
- Aroma Retail’s policies and warranty are tailored and enforced, so that we can control situations where policies might be abused. However, we will take care of all of our customers to the best of our abilities, because we aim to have and maintain long-term, repeat, and happy customers.
- A customer with complaints about the service received or about Aroma Retail’s policy shall be referred to the senior staff on duty by emailing [email protected]
Approved: November 15, 2019