Increase Employee Satisfaction and Workrate With an Office that Smells Energizing and Invigorating!
Scenting for Offices
Your guests and employees are going to smell your office – it’s unavoidable. If you’re not managing how it smells, something else is.
Common malodors that are solved by scenting offices include the following:
- Furniture and carpet odor
- Body odor
- Restroom odor
- Garbage odor
- Breakroom and food odor
These types of malodors cannot be resolved with cleaning solutions alone without smelling like an institution, which is where Aroma Retail helps the Professional Services Industry.
Scenting for offices is done for many reasons:
- A scented office is more professional and inviting.
- Increased productivity from employees because everyone has a better mood and is more comfortable, creative, collaborative, and focused in a great smelling office.
- Increase revenue from more deals and more referrals, by creating a better first impression and more rewarding experiences because your office smells great.
- Without scenting, your office design and décor are incomplete and just doesn’t feel right.
Facts to consider about the impact of scenting offices:
- A large call center company surveyed its employees and found that scenting resulted in increased cognition and rejuvenation.
- Research indicates a 40% improvement in mood when exposed to a pleasing scent, which is critical to better meetings and customer engagement.
- Décor is not the first thing your guests and employees notice when they walk through your door – it’s the smell.
- People are 100% more likely to remember what they smell in offices vs what they see, hear or touch.
- A national health club chain’s guests reported feeling more sustained natural highs from their workouts in scented facilities, which indicates an opportunity for more energized meetings.
- The amount of money gambled in the scented slot machine areas of participating Las Vegas casinos was 45% greater than the dollars spent in unscented areas
- Nike participants were willing to pay 10 -15% more for a pair of shoes in a scented area compared to identical shoes in a non-scented area, which indicates more confidence in paying for professional services.
- People recall smells with a 65% accuracy after a year, which indicates an opportunity for higher productivity for office employees, and better memories for guests.
Office Scenting Recommendations
- Mood Collection Focus
- Book Store
- Harrah’s Mandarin Zest . Green Bamboo – Resorts Collection
- Mood Collection Creativity
- Social House’s Bright Sunshine