December 1st, 2019
Seasonal Scenting with Aroma Retail. The 12 Smells of Christmas.
It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas! That crisp, cold scent of snow in the air combined with the delicious scent of roasting chestnuts and mulled wine, the welcome warmth and aroma of an open fire – these seasonal scents are bound to put anyone in a festive mood. Christmas has a wide variety of smells to choose from. These 12 smells of Christmas are guaranteed to spark childhood memories and rekindle the ghosts of Christmas’ past. From the sweet smell of peppermint candy canes to the of scent fresh pine of tinsel covered Christmas trees, each fragrance fills our home with nostalgia and familiarity of the season. Here you’ll find the ultimate guide to seasonal scenting for your home this Christmas with Aroma Retail helping you create the most memorable atmosphere for seasonal cheer.
- Happy Holidays – Happy Holidays is a complex blend that will make any space smell like a happy holiday home, with top notes of Cassis, Grapefruit, and Eucalyptus; mid notes of Black Plum, Cinnamon, and Clove Bud; and base notes of White Musk, Dark Amber, and Pine.
- Winter Woods – Winter Woods is reminiscent of The refreshing scent of a pine forest on a crisp cool holiday morning, with top notes of Orange Zest, Pineapple, and White Fir; mid notes of Douglas Fir Needles, Pimento, and Evergreen; and base notes of Firm Balsam, and Fresh Cut Pine Tree.
- Candy Cane Christmas – A fresh clean luxurious home of a young family at Christmas time, with candy canes hung on the tree and holiday cookies fresh out of the oven next to a holiday flower bouquet. Top notes of Peppermint varieties, mid notes of Poinsettia and Winter Jasmine, and base notes of Sweet Vanilla, Coconut, and Musk.
- Hot Apple Pie – A warm Hot Apple Pie fresh out of the oven emphasizing Cinnamon and the sweetness of Buttery piecrust mingled with the fragrance of simmering cooked Apples. Top notes of Sliced Red Apple; mid notes of Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and Clove; and base notes of Crust Accord, and Butter.
- Pomegranate & Sage – Pomegranate & Sage is a sweet woody and spicy blend that works year-round for Christmas every day with top notes of Pomegranate, Peach Nectar, Pineapple; mid notes of Sage Leaf, Eucalyptus, Clove, Cinnamon; and base notes of Sheer Musk, Vanilla Bean, Fir Needle.
Four Winds Casinos’ Cedar Seduction – Bold and masculine with top notes of Brazilian Orange Peel, Chilled Verbena, White Iris; mid notes of Red Geranium, Wisteria, Wild Ivy; base notes of Cedarwood Atlas, Cedarwood Virginia, Red Cedarwood.
- The Great Pumpkin – Usually associated with Halloween and Thanksgiving – This very unique and luxurious natural Pumpkin blend that is NOT your typical dollar store pumpkin spice. The most prominent notes are Pumpkin and Smoked Chestnuts, harmonized with Cinnamon Bark, Orange, and Winter Jasmine, and finished with base notes of Cedar, Amber, and Sandalwood.
- Wine Vineyard – The full spectrum of a Napa Valley winery, from the aged grapes and full body of a sweet red wine, to the green and brown grape leaves, dry vines, rich soil, and light blossoms. Other elements that help make this unique scent possible include strawberry, plum, pear, jasmine, plum blossom, freesia, cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla, and musk.
- The Monte Carlo’s Pomegranate and Sage – A sweet woody and spicy blend that works year-round for Christmas every day with top notes of Pomegranate, Peach Nectar, Pineapple; mid notes of Sage Leaf, Eucalyptus, Clove, Cinnamon; and base notes of Sheer Musk, Vanilla Bean, Fir Needle.
- Cromwell’s Allure Noire – A Seductive and sensual fragrance with hints of tobacco leaves, cognac and warm leather enhanced by a heart of black cardamom, pepper and nutmeg; supported by exotic woods, amber and vanilla. Sheer florals in harmony with bergamot, lavandin and geranium add to the rich complexity of this unique creation.
- Black Tea & Fig – Luxurious clean warmth of Black Tea and deeply prominent Fig, with light harmonious middle notes of Nutmeg, Jasmine, Violet, Neroli, Rose, and Cyclamen, finished with a supporting base of Vanilla, Tonka, Musk, and Amber.
- Four Seasons Whistler’s Cedar Seduction – Smells like a cabin in the woods. rich & robust cedarwood nuances complemented by Creamy Blonde Woods.
Seasonal Scenting, The 12 Scents of Christmas by Aroma Retail
Visit our Social Media Sites –