Increase Your Occupancy and Guest Satisfaction with a Hotel that Smells Clean and Inviting!
Scenting for Hotels
Your guests and employees are going to smell your hotel lobby – it’s unavoidable. If you’re not managing how it smells, without a doubt something else is.
Common malodors that are solved by scenting hotel lobbies include the following:
- Furniture and carpet odor
- Food odor
- Garbage odor
- Laundry odor
- Gym odor
- Cigarette Smoke
These types of malodors cannot be resolved with cleaning solutions alone without smelling like an institution, and this is where Aroma Retail helps the Hospitality Industry.
Scenting for hotels is done for many reasons:
- A scented hotel feels cleaner, safer, and most important luxurious.
- Increased revenue from longer stays, more upgrades, more on-property spending, and not to mention, more renewals by creating a better first impression.
- Create both more immersive and memorable visits because your hotel smells homey, social, clean and safe.
- Increased comfort for guests together with increased productivity from employees because everyone has a better mood in a great smelling hotel.
- Without scenting, your hotel smell, design and décor are incomplete and as a whole just doesn’t feel right.
Facts to consider about the impact of scenting for hotels:
- Décor is not the first thing your guests notice when they walk through your door – undoubtedly, it’s the smell.
- People are 100% more likely to remember what they smell in a hotel in contrast to what they see, hear or touch.
- Research indicates a 40% improvement in mood due to exposure to pleasing scents, which is critical to Hotel scenting.
- In a study conducted by Samsung, shoppers increased shopping time by 25% and visited 3x more sections due to exposure to aromas.
- Nike participants were willing to pay 10 -15% more for a pair of shoes in a scented area, which indicates more spending confidence for both room-nights and amenities.
- A large call center company surveyed its employees and found that scenting resulted in both increased cognition and relaxation, which likewise, indicates higher productivity for hotel employees.
- A national health club chain’s guests reported feeling more sustained natural highs from their workouts due to scented facilities, which is an important consideration for hotel gyms.
- People recall smells with a 65% accuracy after a year, which indicates both happier memories and more return visits for guests of scented hotels..
- Asian Garden – Resorts Collection
- Caesars Palace The Empire
- Langham’s Ginger Flower
- Melrose’s White Tea & Bamboo Leaves
- Mood Collection Comfort